Sunday, February 27, 2011

Third Birthday!


This was the very first cake I have ever cut out and decorated! I used no cake pan. The sides looked terrible, that is why I will only post the top :). Ethan knew who it was and that's all that matters.
T

He was really into the party thing this year! He was soooo excited and thrilled. Mommy and daddy felt so pleased. I am so thankful .

Ethan beamed with delight when we sang Happy Birthday to him. It was so precious to see him that way! (Above)





He got this leaf blower toy for his birthday. He woke up this morning and came in and asked if he could use it while we were still in bed. Right before we left for church, he asked if he could take it to Sunday School. This kid loves anything dealing with lawn care. He will watch the lawn people in our neighborhood outside until they pack up and leave. I have thought about having them babysit one day :).


Here is me and my big boy. (I would have posted the family pic, but it was too dark) I am so sad that he is getting so old :(. I am so excited to see each new step, but it makes me sooo sad to not have him be my baby anymore. Well, he will always be "my baby" even though he gets big, though I am sure there will come a day when he no longer wants me to kiss him or snuggle with him :(.

No comments: